How to Request Your Repeat Prescriptions
- By using our online Repeat Prescription Request form.
- Request your medication using SystmOnline. If you have not registered for this service, please complete our Register for Online Services form.
- Alternatively, you can visit the surgery to request a prescription or send your request in by post enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope for return of the prescription.
- By using the NHS app on your smartphone.
- By using One Pharmacy as they offer free delivery across Norwich (our practice is a shareholder in One Pharmacy).
For this process to run smoothly, we request two working days notice before collection.
To maintain a high quality of service, the doctors would like all patients on regular medication to be reviewed from time to time. Therefore, you may be asked by your doctor or pharmacist to submit a Medication Review form.
We have a dedicated prescriptions team in the practice who deal with all medication requests and queries. We also have a clinical pharmacist in the practice team who offers appointments for medication reviews and is able to prescribe medication.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.